Monday, June 16, 2008

Blogging Again...Maybe

Well, after a long hiatus it looks like I might be getting back into the blogging thing. I'm not going to say for sure though. I've started and stopped so many times that I know better than to make any kind of definitive statement. My wonderfully supportive Bride (thank you, sweetheart!) was the person who suggested that I start blogging once again. As I read over some of my previous posts, I was amused at what I've found to write about over the last couple of years. Don't get me wrong; some of it was worthwhile, but a good bit of it was purposeless ramblings.

So, I've said all of that to say that I'm back (at least for today). I think that it will be good to have some kind of cathartic outlet for all of the things that I think about and am struggling with.

No comments: